Approved New Member: Phiguy179

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Drifterbub, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Go ahead and post here, Stephen.

2. PhiGuy179

PhiGuy179 Walk On

Name: Age: Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Stephen Donmoyer, 22, PS4, PSN:phiguy179
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A if needed i can obtain a aim account
    Time Zone: General Availability for User vs User games:
    Favorite Teams: Notre Dame, Pittsburg Steelers, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburg Penguins, BVB, Man U
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Fellow member (Pennwise)
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Ncaa (commished one on my on) Madden, (203, Mpoa) Mlb the Show (multiple leagues as well as i commish one )
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? video games 10+ years, Online 5+ years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Very competitive, i always strive to better myself however im very respectful at the same time as long as i don’t get provoked. Im very active and easy to schedule games with.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I play in many fantasy leagues with older gentlemen i have no problem playing with a older crowd.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have and no everything seems reasonable.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    College student with a year left. Very into personal fitness as well as sports. I am going to Shippensburg university studying Business management in hopes of obtaining my sports management masters. Im 23 years old.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Im a people person, i love to mess around with dudes a little healthy ribbing is always a good time. I also know how to be respectful and responsible.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Active leagues that i can play in for a number of years to come.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I inform him of the rule that was broken and explain to him that i need to at least inform the commish so he knows so that this doesn’t become a habit.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested
    Im mainly interested in Mlb the show leagues as well as FIFA leagues possibly Madden and hopefully a NHL league

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome, Stephen. Application approved.

4. General Tso

General Tso Walk On

How do I create a thread to apply? One has not been auto-created for me. Thanks for your help!

5. General Tso

General Tso Walk On

Wait, I got it (I think). Carry on, everyone... Sorry if this isn't a great start for me. I swear I am smarter usually :)

• Like Like x 1