Denied New Member: phillyfinest

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome phillyfinest,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. phillyfinest

phillyfinest Walk On

Name:Christopher Pinkett
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):phillyfinest247 (ps3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: I can create this if necessary
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: I can play mostly anytime at night.
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, Patriots, Lakers.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Browsing the internet looking for new leagues.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes I played in PFL and CMFL.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since PC days Madden 2000. Played in GFL and a fantasy league cant remember the name.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I like to play as closely as possible to the team in real life within the rules the league. This allows me and my opponent to enjoy the game together..

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm glad that the age group is more mature rather than young. We all know that younger guys tend to run wild and do what they want. While older players keep the game fair and simple without breaking any rules.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I'm and Linux Architect in my career and live an active social life. Married with one kid living in (where else) Philadelphia. I play football on the weekends for PTTFL (Philadelphia Tough Touch Football League).

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? It should be easy. Just blend in my replying to post and active and whatever league I'm in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good Madden gaming experience.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Address my concern privately with the owner to let him know of the violation. Try to resolve like adults first if not then I will bring it to the commish. But even if I was able to resolve it like adults I still think the commish should be notified just in case this is a repeated offense.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Seems like all the PS3 leagues are good. VFL,12th man, Graveyard. So I probably choose one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Great application, Christopher, and welcome to TSO. One of the TSO admin staff will review your application for approval.

I was the commissioner of 12th Man Football, however, leadership has changed for Madden 25 and the league has been renamed as Quality Simulation Football (12th Man Football forums will be archived in the near future). Assuming your TSO application gets approved, feel free to head on over to the Quality Simulation Football forum to check us out! The league will have the same basic parameters as 12th Man and two great leaders in @LtJustice and @Michael Overman. Please feel free to fill out an application for our league if it interests you once your officially TSO approved!

Doug aka CHUNKNESS
    Recruiter
    Quality Simulation Football

• Like Like x 1
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Do you know anyone on the site?

6. phillyfinest

phillyfinest Walk On

I need to go thru some of the members gamertags. I may be the first from the PFL to come over.

7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Let's try this again. I'll be more direct. Why did you create a new username?

• Like Like x 1
  8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Uh oh..... Someone is in trouble...

• Like Like x 1
  9. phillyfinest

phillyfinest Walk On

Its a requirement to join the site.

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'll tell you how this is going to go. You are either going to tell me the answer to the question I asked (and know the answer to) OR I will ban this account, your old account, and any subsequent account you ever create here.

Your move.

11. phillyfinest

phillyfinest Walk On

So was that Queen take bishop for check mate or do I still have an option?

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'd choose door #1.

13. phillyfinest

phillyfinest Walk On

You wouldn't ban a guy with glasses would yah.

[​IMG]

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'd ban my grandmother for violating the TOS.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    This account has been banned.

• Like Like x 2
  16. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

WTF??? STupid people.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.