New Member: Phimutau

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Phimutau, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Phimutau

Phimutau Walk On

New Member: Phimutau

Name: Stephen
    PSN: Phimutau
    Email: phimutau@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: pretty much every day
    Favorite Teams: Texas A&M
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: bcduggan replied to my post in Operation Sports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, I am currently a commissioner of a 7 team league in NCAA 10. We have advanced to year 2019 just yesterday.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing NCAA since Charles Woodson was on the cover. LOL Just started playing online dynasties this year.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Sim Style. I model myself after Bill Parcels or Jim Tressell. Run the ball manage the clock and play good Defense and try to minimize turnovers.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I am 31, so I fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No, I like the way it is set up. Some of the rules are more strict than what I am used to, but I will do my best to follow them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I really enjoy playing football. It is my escape from reality. I mean that in a good way. I wish I would have been a coach. I took a different path, but my passion for the game of football bleeds over into the online gaming community. I feel that I am an honest sim style player. I try to play a good game of football and win honestly.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

So far I have just read about TF:X3b because I was invited to check it out. I liked it so I havent read anything else.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

You should check out Cream of the Crop.

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Welcome to TF.. Application Approved.. Always happy to see another Aggie fan on the boards!

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Hey Stephen we also have an opening in Civil War If you have any interest or question PM myself, Coach Saban, or Cimmy and we will get you take care of.

5. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Stephen,

the slot I offered to you is still available in X3B.

The teams available are:

WAC-Utah State, SJSU, Nevada, New Mex St, Idaho
    MVC-Baylor, New Mexico, Washington State, SDSU, Wyoming
    MAC-Northern Ill, Bowling Green, Miami U, Ball State, Eastern Michigan, Kent State, Western Michigan, Akron, Ohio
    Independents-Temple
    CUSA-Tulane, UAB, Rice, Memphis, Southern Miss

PM me here or psn bcduggan with team if still interested

Thanks,
    Brian

6. Phimutau

Phimutau Walk On

Found an opening

I have been offered a job at North Texas in another dynasty. I couldn't turn it down. I am from Texas, and actually, I only live 8 miles from UNT. Thanks for everything. If it doesn't work out, I will come back here and look for a job opening. Y'all have a great thing going here and I appreciate the offers. Again thank you.