Approved New Member: pikledpunk

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 18, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. pikledpunk

pikledpunk Walk On

Oct 18, 2013
    Name: Josh Leh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ThePikledpunk (Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: pikledpunk (AIM) not currently using it
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: 5PM - 10PM EST M-F, almost any time on the weekend.
    Favorite Teams: Lions
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Awall, Crowe
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, Since Madden 11
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA and Madden
    Where? Several different leagues
    2. How long have you been playing video games? for 33 years
    How long have you been playing online? for 14 years
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a sim player.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think it will be nice to have a more mature bunch
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes
    Any questions or concerns? No, seems like mostly typical sim rules aside from the required postings
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a web developer. I enjoy watching NFL football and NCAA basketball.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I get along with most people so I don't see a problem.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Being part of a long lasting league with good members
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and bring the issue to the other player's attention and finish the game. Or finish the game and bring it to their attention after.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012