New Member: PITT MAN

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 11, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome PITT MAN,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. PITT MAN

PITT MAN Walk On

Name: Nick Parker
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - nparker66
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Most weeknights, Weekend afternoons, I can play at least 1 game per day 95% of the time.
    Favorite Teams: Pitt Panthers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, NCAA. I am the only one that sticks with it, everyone quits. I want to be in a long-term league that plays 5-8 seasons at least.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am average, but I want to take the next step to be above average.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as there is maturity and people are honest, that is all that matters. If someone wants to quit or can't play just say you can't play and don't hold up the league.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a business professional and I work hard during the day and want to enjoy the modern wonders of sports games to relax...but I'm also competitive.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think I'll be a good fit. I only play 3-4 games a year so I sink my teeth into them.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A close-to-normal experience of college football so I can fully appreciate the nuances associated with running a collegiate program. I'm tired of playing in offline dynasties.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I let my opponent know that they broke a rule and also take a screen shot of the violation. We both then agree to report it to the commissioner for a ruling. If the opponent disagrees then I turn in the evidence I have to the commissioner along with the time of game it occurred.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I'm PS3 and I prefer to play in a league with at least 12 members, but I would also join a league that had less if there was a lot of activity. I want to play as PITT. I'm OK with a TEAMBUILDER league as long as there are reasonable parameters set by the commission with a max rating by team / players so everyone doesn't have 99 rated players.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

5. PITT MAN

PITT MAN Walk On

6. PITT MAN

PITT MAN Walk On

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO PITT MAN

8. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

There it is!!!

PITT MAN

Interested in joining up in The Pride?

9. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Welcome to TSO, glad to see another Pitt fan come aboard.

10. PITT MAN

PITT MAN Walk On

Thanks. Can't wait to delve into this Todd Graham offense. I sold my NCAA 11 a couple of months ago so I'm itching to get going with a new era at PITT.

11. PITT MAN

PITT MAN Walk On

By the way, I have a pretty darn close roster done on Teambuilder if you want to check it out.

12. PITT MAN

PITT MAN Walk On

On the link you provided, I didn't see available teams or which teams are taken. Am I missing something?

13. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I hear ya, especially after sitting through some of those games last year. Not sure if you've seen it in action yet but here are a few links:

Pitt vs Penn State in the snow, http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/07/10/second-set-of-ncaa-football-12-videos#more-43844

Pitt vs WVU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quh_z55I9UM

14. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

15. PITT MAN

PITT MAN Walk On