New Member Pittrocks43

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by pittrocks43, Mar 28, 2010.

1. pittrocks43

pittrocks43 TMFL Steelers

Mar 28, 2010
    New Member Pittrocks43

Name: Eddie
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 Tag is Pittrocks43
    AIM: gabbohomer
    Time Zone: Est
    General Availability: Usually anytime after 4:30pm est
    Favorite Teams:
    Steelers- Georgia- St.Louis Cardinals
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Played in NDL (NCAA League) for about 8 seasons. Played in UMFL (Madden) for about 12 seasons. I also run my own Madden League called PMFL with co-commish Chunkness

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing since the Atari 2600 days. Been playing online since the 1st day it started up.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim all the way. Play as close to the real deal as the PS3 will allow

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I don't mind it at all as long as everyone is respective to one another.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read them & have no problems with them at all

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    My name is Eddie & I reside in Raleigh,NC. Was born & raise in Union City,NJ. Made the move to NC close to 3 years ago. Beautiful place but I do miss the fast pace life of living 5 minutes away from NYC. I have been married for close to 11 years. My wife & I have a 10 year old son. We are also expecting our 2nd child anyday now. Big time sports fan. Still play till this day although not as much as I would like.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    Very active. Thats the only way to make a league fun

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    Getting to meet other guys that enjoy the art of gaming as much as I do. Also being able to play in a sim league

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would talk to him on AIM to try to fix the problem before talking to any Admin. Better to fix the problem ourselves. That way the commish won't have to deal with some BS

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    I might be interested in playing in a Madden league .
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Eddie, welcome to TF.

Raleigh is a beautiful place. 2 hours from the beach, 2 hours from the mountains.

Application approved.