Approved New Member: PitVipers

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome PitVipers,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. PitVipers

PitVipers Walk On

Name: Matt Sather
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS: PitVipers
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Nights
    Favorite Teams: Packers, Cubs, Bucks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: saw post on Operation Sports for a Tiger Woods league

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden, NCAA football

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 35 years (had Pong at home!) - 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Casual, not very good

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No problems

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? No problem

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good leagues with good members

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Notify commish

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Tiger Woods 13

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Matt, can you vet the application out a bit more.. we use this to get to know you a bit and evaluate whether your a good fit for the site. I can't really tell anything from your answers about who you are or what you want out of your experience here.

4. PitVipers

PitVipers Walk On

Not sure what else you want to know. I'm looking for leagues that are well-managed and aren't filled with guys who bail out of a game if it isn't going their way and I'm not looking for 15 year old kids who are being obnoxious into their headsets all the time. I play a lot of different sports games (Madden, NCAA Football, FIFA, NHL, Tiger Woods) and the value of the leagues I've been in has been mixed. This site was recommended to me as one that consistently runs good leagues, and I want to try out the Tiger Woods 13 league to see for myself. If that league goes well, I would join other leagues when the new games come out.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

That's good.. welcome.. application approved David