New Member: pjmoore_28

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 2, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome pjmoore_28,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. pjmoore_28

pjmoore_28 Walk On

Name: Perry Moore
    Gamertag/PSN: XBOX GT: PJMoore 28
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: YIM: PJmoore_28
    Time Zone: Central(Chicago - 06:00)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Night Times (Definintley 10 pm to 4 am)
    Favorite Teams: Teams with great uniforms
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I had heard about Tradition Football in a few different signatures over at Operation Sports. I am a mature teen who actually works a job and understands the hardships of getting hours to play the game. I am not a sore loser and wont rage quit or quit a dynasty because of a loss whether its a user or cpu dynasty. I hope to be playing in a dynasty somewhere and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

pjmoore_28

Looks like you got the top half filled out, but still need to fill out the following:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

3. What type of player would you say you are?

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

4. pjmoore_28

pjmoore_28 Walk On

1. I have partaken in a few online leagues/dynasties on both Madden and NCAA respectively, though both had been run through OS.

2. I've been playing XBOX since 2006 and have had XBL since then as well.

3. I would say im a casual gamer. I enjoy to win just as any other person but wont complain or throw a fit if i lose.

4. Even though my age is just 17, i understand the hardships of getting hours because i have a full time job and manage to take some summer classes as well, so i hope those factors will allow me to be given a chance to play with the rest of the community.

5. Yes i have read the rules and so far have no complaints.

6. I currently live in Houston, TX. I just graduated High School and will be attending a university in the fall. Right now i work and also take some summer classes in order to get on top of my priorities. I really consider myself as a nocturnal gamer, so any dynasty that advances during the night hours would really work better for me but any dynasty would be nice and hopefully my availability would coincide with the rules of the dynasty and allow me to play with the community.

7. I hope that i will be given a chance and not be overlooked just based on my age. I would be an active member and also fufill all my duties required to remain in a dynasty.

8. I hope to make some relationships with some fellow mature adults all across the world and enjoy a game with others that we all seem to share.

9. If i am in a game and someone breaks the rules, I would first ask my opponent if the move was intentional. I understand that outages do happen or running a play that works is all apart of the game but if i see them consistently running the same play or constantly quitting when i am winning or after something happens, then i would simply bring the event to the commissioners attention and let them deal with the matter their own way.

10. I have not yet checked out the different league sites, I just saw in the rules to do this impression page and was doing my best to follow the rules as best as possible!!! I hope to get involved in a NCAA Dynasty as that game is very rarely out of my xbox and i enjoy the ability to recruit new players and change your program's play style based on your recruiting. I also enjoy the competitive recruiting from the same recruiting bank.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO pjmoore_28

6. pjmoore_28

pjmoore_28 Walk On

Hoorah. Now i can get into some dynasties before they fill up