new member: Planet Long Beach

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by PlanetLongBeach, Jun 11, 2010.

1. PlanetLongBeach

PlanetLongBeach Walk On

Jun 11, 2010
    new member: Planet Long Beach

Name: Devin
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox360: LB Fitted
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: Practically anytime (unemployed)
    Favorite Teams: USC, Raiders
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA, Madden and NBA2k through operation sports and other sites

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? playing since 89 and online since 06

3. What type of player would you say you are? sim, realistic. I love for the game to play like it is on the field and the players to look like they look on the field!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? thats fine

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? read them and im fine with them

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. In my free time i play in basketball and baseball leagues here in california! Besides that its video games or shows like entourage.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very, I love the active leagues!

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A feel for a real league that is fun and competitive.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would let the commish of the league know whats going on so he can keep note of it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I looked around but will take more detailed looks
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Feb 9, 2009
    LB Fitted

You've been here before....
  3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    This thread has gotten out of hand and has been cleaned up.. The management will have to unanimously agree to let you back in, and you will be informed of the decision here..

One question I have for you: Since you have been here before... How come that wasn't stated on your App?