Approved New Member: Pnut2

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 10, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Pnut2,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Pnut2

Pnut2 Walk On

Name: Justin Weaver
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Peanut 002 (Xbox Live)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: PnutRusty2 (AIM) But not on there very often. Email is best to contact.
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: Monday-Friday 5:20pm-11pm, Sat & Sun any time.
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee Titans, Vanderbilt Commodores, Nashville Predators,Atlanta Braves, Memphis Grizzlies
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I saw something about it on Operation Sports forumsand saw it had sim style leagues.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Nothing serious. All the online dynasty/franchises have been in where because of freind invites but would always end after about week 5 or so.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Since the NES days. Started online with Madden/Socom on the PS2. Mosty my online play today consists of FPS (Call of Duty,Halo).
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I would consider myself an avid sim player. A guy that tweaks coaching sliders to get the virtual team that I'm playing against to mimic the real life team. I also do the same thing to sliders to make sure i'm not getting unrealistic results.

I try to have a diverse gameplan and not run the same 3 plays over and over. Always testing plays formations that I have not used to see if they work.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I would not feel any indiferances and probaly a whole lot of similarites since it seems the site is aimed for sim sports gamers.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules and have no concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Born and raised in Nashville,TN. Huge sports fan in general. I'm a season ticket holder for the Tennessee Titans. I probaly attend over 25 sporting events a year. Also a partail season ticket holder for the Nashville Predators.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I feel I would fit very well into the community. From reading around it seems this place was created for guys like me who enjoy a fun gaming experiance and meeting new people while living out or virtual sports dreams.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    First off to have some fun. And to hope to meet some new people that enoy the same passions that I do.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Pause the game. Inform the opponent that a league rule was violated. Attempt to document the violation. Try to work it out with the opponent and finish the game. Immeditly after the game report the violation in question to the commish
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I've casully browsed through some of them. Really any NCAA 13 for Xbox 360 league would be fine. I would like to try a Madden 13 CC (Coach only) one as well.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. LSUTRUTH

LSUTRUTH The one and only