New Member: Polo V25

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Polo, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Polo

Polo Guest

New Member: Polo V25

Name: Carmello
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Xbox: Polo V25
    Email: PM if you would like it.
    AIM: I use google talk, PM if you would like my sn
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability: Weekdays after 5pm and weekends
    Favorite Teams: Inter Milan, AC Milan, Liverpool, Roma
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Ike1

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 22 years, 10 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? Pro

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No worries

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no questions.. I'm very obedient

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love video games, love blondes with perfect bodies, business marketing college grad, drink lot's of good beer.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, Fifa Leagues and possibly football in the future

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Hey Polo, welcome to the site. Glad you finally made it over here.

Can you do me a favor and take the time to answer the questions in your app? Even though I played online with you and I know your a good gamer, I just got finished denying someone else's application for not putting any effort into the app.

Thanks a bunch, bud.

~ Drifter

3. Polo

Polo Guest

Sounds good Mutt, I think I got it covered... let me know if I should go more in depth. Hope we can play clubs soon!

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Thanks for doing that.

The fact that you have been playing clubs with us for over a month with several different members is good enough.

Again, welcome and let me know if you have any questions.

5. Polo

Polo Guest

Mutt... sorry about that drifter! Many emails and posts going on.

6. Polo

Polo Guest

One question I do have... everyone has the cool tradition football images in their signatures. Are those something that you earn?

7. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

once you set me up for 25 goals in clubs than you will earn your sig. :)

8. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    They are league signatures. You get one if you are a settled member in a league. Next year for the '11 games you will only get one if you are a premier member. You can read more on membership in the membership forum, though.

I'm working on a signature for FIFA clubs right now.