New Member: poppin_fresh365

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 9, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome poppin_fresh365,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. poppin_fresh365

poppin_fresh365 Walk On

Name: Kwame Dunbar
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): My PSN is MrPunk
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Eastern (I live in CT)
    General Availability for User vs User games: I'm usually free at night on the weekends. I can play some weekdays at around 7 PM Eastern (I get home from work at about 5-6). When I go back to school, I should be free to play pretty much everyday.
    Favorite Teams: Denver Broncos, UConn Huskies, LSU Tigers, New Orleans Hornets, New York Knicks, New York Yankees, Philadelphia Flyers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: I was browsing the forums on Operation Sports and saw a post by A Traditional Football member talking about this site.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have not played in any leagues but I'm interested in playing in some.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since the original Playstation launched. I've played online since the launch of Xbox live.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I would say I'm pretty sim. My favorite games are the ones that go right down to the wire.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as we have an interest in the same genre of games, I believe we'll get along really well.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I've read the rules. I have no questions nor do I have any concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a student at UConn, I love sports in general, and I love sports video games just as much.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I see myself resonating well with the Football/Basketball crowds. I also see myself as someone who's easy to get along with and likes to joke around.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hopefully being a member will help me get my moneys worth out of NCAA 12 and play games with other sim guys who wanna have fun, like me.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would make sure I follow the league/site rules and let them continue what their doing. I would then finish the game and try to save some highlight videos of the game and present it to the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I haven't checked any out yet, but I'll make sure I do. As for league setup, I don't really know. Since I'm working at the moment, I think it would be more feasible for me to play in a league where players played games in the late afternoon/ at night during the weekdays. Weekends are fine since I have them off.

3. poppin_fresh365

poppin_fresh365 Walk On

Thinking more about number 10, I'd really like to be in an NCAA 12 dynasty as well as Madden 12 league. I'm not sure if you can join more than one since its my first time joining an online dynasty/league.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

5. poppin_fresh365

poppin_fresh365 Walk On

Thanks David, I appreciate it.

6. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

7. poppin_fresh365

poppin_fresh365 Walk On

Thanks sabo. And it's really ironic that you suggest their, because after I applied I saw you suggested that very same dynasty