Approved New Member: Pottertons

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 10, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Pottertons,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Apr 10, 2012
    Name: Pottertons
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX GT: eheskey11
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: -5 GMT Toronto
    General Availability for User vs User games: flexible every evening after 5pm-9pm
    Favorite Teams: Borrusia Dortmund, Sao Paulo, TFC, Kaizer Chiefs,
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: GovernedSpy via XBOX live friends list

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Fifa at

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? vg's for a good 17yrs, online-3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? casual, recreational. Could care less if i win or lose, just having some fun. Don't even like watching replays of goals scored. They absolutely do my head in. :) lol

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well, my retirement will come sooner than theirs.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? With my main interest being FIFA, does this mean that all games are played in there entirety? e.g extra time & penalties if need be? I ask because the rules state that the winner reports the match details, nothing is said about a draw; unless i missed it. If this is indeed the case, how does this work in the leagues; just 3 pts for a win and that's all?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Footy is the main passion, love my rap/House music. Shawshank is the best movie of all time, Seinfeld the best tv program and i well miss a good n proper portion of chips w/steak n Kidney pie.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'll blend in well like i have on any other forum i've been on. I make sure i do plenty of navigating and reading before asking knee jerk questions. I take opinions into consideration and do not allow ones frustration to affect me.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? lots of good quality fair-play matches

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Notify them via xbox live that this is not allowed. Continue with the game but also make it clear that the incident will be reported. Let the mods deal with any sort of retrospective punishment or what have you.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Haven't checked the leagues yet. but FIFA is my only interest. Well, tbh, it's the only game i have too. lol
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
    Application approved. Welcome to TSO bud
  4. eheskey11

eheskey11 Walk On

Apr 10, 2012
    thank you. Much appreciated. Quite the screening process, but fully understood. :)