New member: prewett53

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by prewett53, Jun 16, 2010.

1. prewett53

prewett53 Walk On

Jun 16, 2010
    New member: prewett53

Name: Chris
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): prewett53 (360)
    AIM: prewett53
    Time Zone: US Eastern
    General Availability: Mornings and evenings during the week, all day weekends
    Favorite Teams: Any option team
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in NCAA leagues with various people and with close friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games at least for 12 years starting with playstation to xbox to the 360.

3. What type of player would you say you are? i'm competitive and love playing sports games, but will never take the game too serious and loves getting better.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? it doesn't bother me with the age difference, i live with older guys in my apartment and consider myself more mature than 20.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I read through the rules and guidelines and found no concerns or questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a 20 year old junior playing college football at a Division 3 school and love playing NCAA and Madden titles.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I plan on becoming an active member of whichever dynasty I can and become good friends with the other players on Tradition.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Becoming an addition to what seems like a great league of guys and make some new friends.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Following the game contact the commissioner of the league with my concerns and have photos or videos of the evidence. I would only contact someone if the rule was blatantly broken.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I would love to be a part of any competitive and fun NCAA Football league and contribute as much as possible.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Welcome to TF Chris. Application Approved!