New Member profit

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by profit, Jul 17, 2010.

1. profit

profit Walk On

New Member profit

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I Am Active On Every Possible Online Leauge Both Nba titles , ncaa , madden whatever I Have Competetion on

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Ive Been Playing Since Nes and Sega

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im The Type Of Player That Loves To Win But Can Take A Loss Im Boastful While Respectful For The Next Mans Skill I love To take On All Challengers Never Backing Down

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? My Father Plays Video Games So I Play With Older Guys All The Time (pause) Never Has It Been A Difference Who I Play With I Know Sports And every Age Respect Talent AND Knowledge And I Possess Both On And Off The Video Game

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yea, no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Nothing Much To Tell Bout My Self Im Just A Real Dude Who Likes To Play Games.. Ima Student That Plays Games 2 Pass The Time

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Untill i dont have internet... Reason I Say This Is Because I Could Not Go Without Internet Im On It 24/7 So That Means 4 ever I Guess

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Competition I Hope.. lol To Be Real I Really Want Organization Out of A Dynasty Or whatever Because When You Play With Friends People Arent As Loyal To The Cause Of Progression

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Not Gonna Lie Im Gonna Secure My Win First Tell Him About Himself Afterwards And If It Causes The Outcome To Become Indangered I Will Tell the Admin Of The Leauge Im in

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I really Just Want To Play Ncaa ods Right Now Im Siked About Making My Team Win The Bcs I never Did It Before

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application denied with the following comments:

You did not completely answer the following questions:

Your answers to the following questions are less than satisfactory. It doesn't seem that you are a good fit for this community.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

what a poor application... several of your answers go against core values here at TF...

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Wow......Just wow....

5. profit

profit Walk On

Didnt Know That The "Application" Was Taken So Seriously ......

I Cant Lie I Was As Boastful As I Could Be When Anwsering It

If Im Not A Good Fit So Be It... I Just Want To Have Fun By The Way Most Of my Responses Were Jokes ... It Seems As If People Are To Serious To Even Realize That...

But I Can Respond To This Truthfully While I Make My exit

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I Am Active On Every Possible Online Leauge Both Nba titles , ncaa , madden whatever I Have Competetion on

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?Ive Been Playing Since Nes and Sega

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im The Type Of Player That Loves To Win But Can Take A Loss Im Boastful While Respectful For The Next Mans Skill I love To take On All Challengers Never Backing Down

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? My Father Plays Video Games So I Play With Older Guys All The Time (pause) Never Has It Been A Difference Who I Play With I Know Sports And every Age Respect Talent AND Knowledge And I Possess Both On And Off The Video Game

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yea, no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

Nothing Much To Tell Bout My Self Im Just A Real Dude Who Likes To Play Games.. Ima Student That Plays Games 2 Pass The Time

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Untill i dont have internet... Reason I Say This Is Because I Could Not Go Without Internet Im On It 24/7 So That Means 4 ever I Guess

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Competition I Hope.. lol To Be Real I Really Want Organization Out of A Dynasty Or whatever Because When You Play With Friends People Arent As Loyal To The Cause Of Progression

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Not Gonna Lie Im Gonna Secure My Win First Tell Him About Himself Afterwards And If It Causes The Outcome To Become Indangered I Will Tell the Admin Of The Leauge Im in

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I really Just Want To Play Ncaa ods Right Now Im Siked About Making My Team Win The Bcs I never Did It Before

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

holy caps^

7. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

If it is a big joke why waste your time? Then be serious after you leave.... wtf

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    [youtube]89WjxzU23_4[/youtube]

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That was pretty funny