New Member (PS3) AAthletics

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by AAthletics, Jun 24, 2009.

1. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

New Member (PS3) AAthletics

Name: Ryan
    Gamertag (PS3) AAthletics
    Email: joe@sportsaddix.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Always
    Favorite NCAA Team: Florida State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: From IMBOSSY

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    With IMBOSSY in a few

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Forever. Online since '04
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I adapt to my team. I like to throw a lot as well.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    Sounds good, less turnover and little kids.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Sounds great.
    6. Have you checked out the different leagues between The Tradition and OFFL? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you...

I'd like to play with IMBOSSY, for sure. Other than that, a league with people who consider themselves good and rarely lose (until now) would be good as well.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Keep in mind that we don't consider ourselves a community full of world beater, stick-jockies. In fact, a lot of guys here devote more time to the league than they do honing their skills to be the best. With that being said there are some good players here, but I wouldn't expect you to find an onslaught of stiff competition.

Guys are here because of the way we run leagues and the people that are in them. Competition is highly encouraged, but it's not a requirement to join this site. We here expect you to hold yourself in the same manner whether your opponent is better or far worse than you are. Sportsmanship was a founding principle on this site.

On the conditions that you agree with what I said above, your application is approved. You have been placed in the second PS3 league with ImBossy.

3. AAthletics

AAthletics Walk On

Drifter,

I 100% agree with everything you said. Didn't mean to come off as arrogant, only excited to face some new faces and get this thing rolling.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Right on, man. Welcome.