New Member PS3 calirage

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by calirage, Jul 12, 2010.

1. calirage

calirage Walk On

New Member PS3 calirage

Name:Jared
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX) PSN: calirage
    Email: calilivin7@hotmail.com
    AIM: calilivin7
    Time Zone: pacific
    General Availability: pacific time after 4 or 5 pm
    Favorite Teams: Da Raiders/Dodgers/USC
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:OS sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yes, I played in online 360 madden leagues for the first time last year. E-athlete.net, FGC(Furious Gaming Community), and Pasta Padre. All for the 360, got the rings of death as things were winding down (maybe three months ago). Decided to switch to PS3.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing video games since I was a kid, Atari that should say it all lol. This would be my second season of online gaming, played online here and there with other games. But online madden was the first time I was dedicated to playing online.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I enjoy realistic sports gaming, which is why online madden was really the only online sports gaming I got into. The lobby games always seem to degenerate into cheese fest 2010, and I dont enjoy running the same plays over and over untill I get a glitch play. Its much more enjoyable for me too try and match wits with another online coach, sniff out the blitz. Establish the run, then hit him hard with PA. I once played a guy in a ranked match that ran WR screen and HB screen on every play with the Titans, VInce Young and Chris Johnson. This is not fun to me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I love diversity in life, and gaming. If everyone here was a Raider fan, it wouldnt be as much fun to beat the Bronco's, or Chargers. I want to game against guys who love the Bronco's, the same way I love my Raiders. I think it intensifies the online rivalries, and as long as we show each other respect I have no problem with a little banter.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have no questions as of now.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be e never been around for a long time.

Im a avid Sports fan, Football is my favorite sport. But I follow the major three in the US, I love boxing and MMA as well. I am by no means tech savy, I dont know all that much about computers or designing anything on the web. I am more of a sports junkie, who enjoys the competition of online sports gaming. Especially team building, and the GM/AD aspects of owning a team. I am not married but I live with my women, she is alright with the fact that I play video games still. As I used to get into trouble going out and drinking, something I dont do much of anymore. I respect other people, I dont mind people telling it how it is. I do not like it when people antagonize others over the internet. I think it is garbage, it makes me laugh that no matter where you go on the net. There always seems to be someone who wants to piss people off, then play the victim. That is one thing I will not tolerate. I am not one to sugar coat things. I make it a habit to try and speak to people over the net the same way I would face to face.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Very active, though as stated all I have to contribute is my wit, game skills, and sports knowledge. Dont expect me to design any pages, or understand how to create cool graphics. Im old school in that way.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I hope to get into a OD for NCAA, and maybe Madden when it comes out. There is nothing funner to me in Video Games than buidling a team, all the while competing with other people trying to build their powerhouse. It changes the dynamic of playing Franchise or Dynasty to me. So thats why I'm here, to play against other serious sim gamers who want to beat me as badly as I want to beat them.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I finish the game, if it is blatant I will tell them first and or maybe even hit pause and send them a private message asking them to either read the rules, or not do it again. If that does not work, I send a private message to whoever is in charge of such things in said league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

For now I am just looking to join a active NCAA 2011 OD. Thanks.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Jared! Glad to see you switched to the dark side (PS3). As of right now I am unsure of any PS3 openings but as the new members accumulate it is possible we may open up a league for new members. Be sure to roam around the site and keep your eyes peeled in the New Member Lounge for openings in Leagues.

3. calirage

calirage Walk On

Thanks bro, I'll do that. If I upgrade to premium, you think it will make it easier to get into a quality league. Or is it just spinning my wheels, I figure most of the premium leagues are already full anyways. Thanks again, and I look forward to balling over here.

4. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Applying for premier member ship doesn't necessarily mean it will be easier for you to get into leagues. The sure way to get into a premium league here is to continually show that you are an active, respectful, sim, and dedicated member to the community and your current league. That type of leadership will get you noticed and into some of the best leagues on this site. None the less like all of us once have, you will have to start at the bottom of the food chain and work your way up.

5. calirage

calirage Walk On

I got you, thanks.:beernana: