New Member (PS3) - ChiDefenda

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ChiDefenda, Jun 29, 2009.

1. ChiDefenda

ChiDefenda Guest

New Member (PS3) - ChiDefenda

Name: Jahbari Townsend

Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 - ChiDefenda

AIM: none

Time Zone: Central

General Availability: I don't have a set work schedule and my off days rotate each week, but I know what I am working the next day after 6pm the day before.

Favorite NCAA Team: Illinois Fighting Illini, San Diego State, Notre Dame

How did you hear about Tradition Football: forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?

Yes I have participated in a fair amount of online leagues, but not one as vast as Traditional Football.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been a gamer since the mid 1980s (whenever Super Mario Bros. first released). I've been playing online heavily since Killzone on the PS2 and NCAA Football 09 released on the PS3.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am an honest player. I like to experiment with different things on the field as far as play calling and whatever happens, I accept it and learn from it for the next game. I'm a fan of realistic and competitive gameplay.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I can only assume that me at my age I can understand that life has its ups and downs and things can get in the way of wanting to commit yourself to a league like this. As long as communication is open and smooth, I believe that all members can develop a relationship based on respect and honesty.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have read the rules and I have no questions or concerns....yet.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.

I've checked out the leagues and I am most interested in the Saturday's Heroes league.
  2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Jun 22, 2009
    Your application is approved.. Welcome to TF!

You will be placed in the League TF: Saturday Heroes. Take a look around those threads and make a claim to one of the available teams still remaining