New Member (PS3) - IMBOSSY

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Joe_THEDREAM, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

New Member (PS3) - IMBOSSY

Name: Joe
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 IMBOSSY
    Email:delia1jt@gmail.com
    AIM:joeddark
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: All day during the week, monday / tuesday afternoons
    Favorite NCAA Team: CMU / UofM but ill play with anyone
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Yes, just random leagues, done very well
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games since i was 8 or 9, NCAA since 5th grade. Online since freshman year of college in '03
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I'm pretty good, have a solid knowledge of football. I vary my style up a lot so it's hard to really say what type i am.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    That age group is completely fine with me. Less Drama.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, and No concerns
    6. Have you checked out the different leagues between The Tradition and OFFL? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you...
    From what I understand your just getting the PS3 leagues going. I'd like to advance every 48 hrs or so, and play with with other players with a very high skill level.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

You have been placed in our new PS3 dynasty, Tradition Football - Cream of the Crop. Please head HERE to sign up.

Thanks and Welcome to TF! Please let me know if I can answer any of your questions.

Something I will add is that we run "as fast as you can go" dynasties that are typically capped at 72 hours. We are an older group, have full time jobs and most of us have families so sometimes 48 hours doesn't cut it. But then again, sometimes there is less than 24 hours between advancements. It really depends on the guys in the league. We won't tolerate guys that don't get their stuff in, so rest assured there.

3. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Sounds good. 72 is fine with me also. I can get bogged down as well.