New Member: PSUmtj112

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Cutch 22, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

New Member: PSUmtj112

Name: Mike
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Cutch 22 (XBox 360)
    Email: mjones19@gmail.com
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: Weeknight's after 7:30 PM, anytime on weekends.
    Favorite Teams: Pro football - Chicago Bears, college football - Penn State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Referred by Dru50, who I know from previous dynasties and the KFFL Chicago Bears forum.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I ran my own NCAA dynasty the past two years with members of the KFFL forums.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games for over two decades now.

I have been playing online video games since the inception of XBox Live

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Mature video gamer looking for a sim experience that I can share with a good group of guys.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

The age range of this site is one of the main reasons I am attracted to Tradition Football leagues.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Along with the age range of this site, the rules here that promote a sim style of play are what attracts me to Tradition Football leagues.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a huge sports fan and a life long video gamer. My day job is as a financial manager in a health care organization. Outside of that, I love spending time with my one year old son and wife. My nights are usually spent either watching sports or playing video games.

In respect to video games I primarily play the yearly sports releases (Madden, NCAA, MLB the Show, NBA 2K), although I will occasionally play other genre's (Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption, etc)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I am very active in some other forums (KFFL, Netsdaily, etc) and would love to have a forum that can enhance my NCAA/Madden experience.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

I would like to find, at minimum, an active NCAA league that plays a realistic brand of football and advances several times a week (allowing multiple years in a dynasty).

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Most likely I would contact the commissioner of the league, explain the infraction and circumstance, and defer for them to pass judgment in accordance with the agreed upon rules.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I have looked through quite a few of the NCAA leagues. I am open to joining any committed NCAA dynasty, with a preference to a league that would allow me to use my Alma Mater (Penn State).

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Glad to see you finally saw the light PSU. ;)

Welcome aboard man. One of the board moderators will approve your application soon and I'd recommend you skim some of the free leagues to see if any still have spots open.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Mike. I am sure Dru will help you with any questions you may have but feel free to shoot me a PM if you need some help finding a league. As of right now I know of only one xbox league with an opening, RMG: Working Man's League.