New Member: pter233

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by pter233, Aug 11, 2009.

1. pter233

pter233 Guest

New Member: pter233

Name: Peter
    Gamertag/XBOX 360- fastXfeetXpete
    Email: pter233@hotmail.com
    AIM: dont use it
    Time Zone: Pacific Time
    General Availability: afternoon, nights, weekend mornings
    Favorite NCAA Team: Michigan
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: My friend, who is currently a member of a playstation 3 league, referred me.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? yes, on NCAA 2009, with random people

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? ive been playing video games since i was 5, online since 2007

3. What type of player would you say you are? im the type of player who would fit in perfectly with Tradition football, because i absolutely hate paying against people online who always pick top 5 ranked teams and go for it on every 4th down situation, and run the same plays over and over again

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think thats great, it means that the leagues are full of responsible and mature people who know how to play the game the right way and have fun while doing so.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes I have, love them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a college student who loves to spend his free time playing ncaa/madden and sometimes cod4. I love to play mostly sport titles and I like to be as realistic as possible when doing so. (i always hate it when online players take advantage of the glitches) Ive been waiting for a group of players like the people in tradition football for a very long time and hope to be a part of it as well.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? [/QUOTE] Ive glanced over them, I dont really have a preferrece other than being in a league with actual NCAA teams as oppose to user created. I can have fun with the big powerhouse conferece teams or the smaller ones, doesnt matter much to me

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I moved this post because you posted it in another thread here.

Welcome to TF. Have a look around and see if you find anything that peaks your interest.