New Member: ptown27

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 29, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ptown27,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Name: Paul M. Hicks
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: ptown27
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: YIM/Skype: paulhicks25
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Monday thru Friday 1800. Sat & Sun. Varies.
    Favorite Teams: UGA Bulldogs, Atlanta Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: A friend told me about the Traditional Football

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played in NCAA and Madden leagues. Always wanted to try an NBA, but never come across anyone that was running one.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing video games since I was a kid. I have been playing online since 2005

3. What type of player would you say you are? This a good question that I have never really thought about it actually. I know I am the type of person that likes to have fun when I play, I like good, clean, honest play. I just want to have fun plan and simple.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It doesn't matter, it makes things fun and interesting.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules and I don't have any questions and concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I currently in the military and I have been serving for the past 11yrs. I like to meet new people and have fun. I love to enjoy life and fun. Majority of my time when I am not working spending time with my family and playing video games. My kids love to see my play. I love my wife and kids and I ready to have some fun.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? It is for me to say that I will be a great fit, but actions speak louder than words. I know I will try my best to uphold all your rules and guidelines and participate daying in forums and in games.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Friendship, fun, and good clean competitive play.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I will complete the game, be a good sport and report it to the league commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked out all of the leagues on TSO. Still trying to differentiate from premier and non-premier leagues. However, I really don't have a preference. As far as my preferred league setup; as long as it is sim, I am game.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Welcome bro....gna tag a few people to help u get set up

Cimmy24
    Need a new guy?
    David .....Do yo Job!!! ;)

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

You mean job(s)?

:)

Application approved ptown27

• Like Like x 1
  5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

ptown27 If you're looking for a league, we have openings in The Woodshed.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

• Like Like x 1
  7. Big D

Big D Walk On

ptown27

If you are looking for a madden league, take a look at our league in KnightNoles post above. If you are interested post an app and we'll try to get you in.

Welcome to TSO man!

8. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

Hey bro, I am definitely interested in your madden league, but I have to pick up the game first. When I pick it up I will let you know.

9. ptown27

ptown27 Walk On

What do I have to do to get into the Woodshed? I am ready to play.

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

Let me know!