Approved New Member: ptsbx1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 2, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

Jan 2, 2014
    Name: Jason
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox : PTSBX 1
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: ptsbx1
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: any day after 4pm usually
    Favorite Teams: NYG, NYR, NYY
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes Madden

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? at least 25 years first sytem i owned besides a pc was intellivision, online since dreamcast tried and failed.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Fair and respectful, but intense.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel like ill fit in well considering my age and attempt to find a "fair"sim style leagues.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im an avid gamer , and big sports fan. I hate playing kids who dont respect the rules of the game.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think ill fit in well, and look forward to competing in some mature and fair madden leagues.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Piece of mind knowing ill be able to play fellow gamers with the same mentality.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First make sure my opponent is aware of the rule be broken and hope we can work it out amongst each other if no solution can be agreed upon then i will contact the staff member and make him/ her aware and await their advice.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have a fellow member invited me and i will be joining the madden league he is involved in. "The Longest Yard"" league madden sim style.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
  4. ptsbx1

ptsbx1 Walk On

Jan 2, 2014