Approved New Member: publik drunk

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome publik drunk,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Jun 21, 2013
    Name: Charles
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Publik Drunk- Xbox
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: 8pm cst- 3am cst
    Favorite Teams: Oklahoma Sooners, Dallas Mavericks, Carolina Panthers, San Jose Sharks
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Friend told me about it

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have played in online leagues with a core group of gamers for the last 5 years. Year by year it seems we have lost a guy or two along the way. We have had multiple season leagues in NCAA, Madden, NBA 2k, and most recently NHL 13
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Been playing video games for the last 25 years. First game I ever played online was the 2k with Allen Iverson on dreamcast. I then became heavy into online sports gaming in 2003 on PS2.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Depends on the type of game. One thing about playing sports games is whether Im winning or losing I like the game to have a sense of reality. I have quit ranked matches with the lead simply because I didn't like the way I was having to play. I cannot stand unrealistic play especially in football and basketball games. I play sports games because Im an avid sports fan and love the game, anything that comprimises the integrity of the game I cannot stand
    4. Our community conssts of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Its just what Im looking for. Im in that same age group, and while there are a few younger people I have played with in leagues before that have been good members, they are more of an exception than a rule.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes, no questions or concerns
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time
    Like I have mentioned, I am an avid sports fan. One of the great things about sports gaming is the people you meet that share your interest, and whether its just hanging out in an xbox party watching a game 7, or replaying some playoff matchups, its just great to meet people that share your love for sports.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    From everything I read I feel I would be a great member of this community. I love how this community doesn't put themselves out there as a win first community. I have got the impression so far, that its gear at being more of a community with great sportmanship values and a clear direction.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    To meet other sports gamers and fans, be a member of something postive and contribute to the overall success of the league
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would finish the game, then contact a admin.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I havent really checked out the different leagues yet, I"m looking for something that will last, be competitive and have great camaraderie.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Good app.. Quiting a match here is never a good thing. If you have a problem with a user take video or show instand replays of unsim/ cheesy play and the admin/ commish of the league will look into it. Best of luck. Approved.
  4. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Oct 31, 2011
    publik drunk

you sound like outr kinda guy, get over to the league openings thread and lets get you in an NCAA '14 league
  5. publik drunk

publik drunk King of the East

Jun 21, 2013
    Sounds like a plan
  6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

Jan 30, 2012
    you and @drunkensoilder going get along just fine