New Member: QBKILLAR

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 5, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome QBKILLAR,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Jun 5, 2011
    Name: Heath McMullen
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): QBKILLAR Xbox 360
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability: Evenings & Weekends
    Favorite Teams: Mississippi State Bulldogs and Tennessee Titans
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Current Dynasty Commish

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden & NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since the Atari days. Online gaming about 4 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive but sim. Would rather lose doing the right thing than win taking advantage of the cpu AI.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm great with it. Closer to my age group.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a married gamer with 3 kids. Wife and family come first. Other than that I'm a Mississippi transplant living in Idaho nowadays. Served in the USMC and played a ton of NFL Gameday to pass the time. Always have and always will really enjoy sports games.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Moderate. Have to spread my time evenly.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Not sure yet. Cant wait to get more familiar with the site and members though.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Msg. the member and let them know they are violating the rules. If they continue I would then bring it to the commish.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet. Will soon though.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO.
  4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Oct 16, 2009
    Welcome aboard QBKiller.. It now looks like all of Michael's old league is here. Twist, Slick, Michael, Makin, Money, Cam, Rockchalk and myself. Maybe at some point we could get the league back together. I know how you always liked posting stuff so it's about time you found this place. It's great!!

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Jun 5, 2011
    Thanks AJ bro it's good to see you around. I still see you on but just been kind of busy. We still gotta play again sometime I need to TRY to avenge that tale kicking you gave me. Been keeping my QB in the pocket though and it helps Relf out alot(y) Thanks for the advice.