Approved New Member: QcGlitcher

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 2, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome QcGlitcher,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. QcGlitcher

QcGlitcher Walk On

Aug 2, 2012
    Name: Yannick
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX QcGlitcher
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: n/a
    Time Zone: East
    General Availability for User vs User games: week nights & week-ends
    Favorite Teams: Montreal Stars, Montreal Canadiens, Montreal Expos (RIP), LA Kings, Pittsburgh Penguins
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My Band of Buds EASHL team are almost all members

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played NHL and NCAA leagues at United Leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since I was 6, I really started playing online when NHL's EASHL mode first came out, I think it was 4 years ago.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a fair player, if I don't see it on TV while watching a game, I won't do it in the game.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I can play with guys my age or kids, I don't care as long as the respect is there

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I read the rules I'm ok with it, Fiddy14 needs to make an NHL rulebook!!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I intend to sign up for an NHL league, after that we'll see. I don't like to make long term plans.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm just gonna be that regular bud that plays his league games, nothing more, nothing less! Don't expect me to start running leagues and do recruiting.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just have fun playing video games, NHL12 was kinda boring to me since I didn't take part in any league. Just trying to get a better experience out of NHL13 playing in a league with the buds!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'm the kind of guy that lets people get away once or twice, I believe in the three strikes you're out philosophy. I know a few guys on this site so I'll talk with them also if they have the same impression I did when playing that guy. If need be, I'll write to the commissionner of the league so he can take proper actions.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I signed up because I want to play in the NHL league. We'll see how this new GM connected mode works out.
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Welcome to TSO, application approved!

With #7 we hope that you will be more involved then just playing games, we don't expect everyone to run leagues or recruit but like to see people get into discussions and post some good content. Whether that is providing some game summaries after the result, to power polls of the league to season previews/wrap ups, the more content provided a better experience is to be had.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fiddy14

Fiddy14 THL Commissioner

Dec 6, 2011
    good to see Yan here.. all kinds of NHL buds finally signing up.