New Member: QuiN-TriX

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Feb 4, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome QuiN-TriX,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. QuiN-TriX

QuiN-TriX Walk On

Name: Jason Drott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): QuiN-TriX (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: gayfish-1337 (Skype)
    Time Zone: +1 CET
    General Availability for User vs User games: I mostly avaible in the afternoon and evenings.
    Favorite Teams: Pittsburgh Penguins and New Jersey Devils
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I was looking for a league on the EA forums and one guy named redwings posted that it will be on Tradition Sports.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Only joined a few via the EA forums but only to find that they were inactive.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing since I was 3 years old, give or take. I started playing games online when I was around 12 years old.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'd say im the guy who likes to support his teammates, kinda like a playmaker.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have played with people older then me before so I feel comfortable, it's great, instead of having a community that just flame eachother.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have. No they looked fair to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. As you already know my name is Jason, i'm 21 years old and I live in Sweden. At the moment iam unemployed so I live at home, but I hope it turns out for the better soon. I studied art for 3 years in highschool, so I like to draw every now and then.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think it would be fine. I like meeting and make new friends online also having a community brings some kind of depth to it. That it just isn't about joining a league, play your games and repeat, but with an community you can actually communicate with the other guys youre playing with. So i should fit in just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Having a wonderful time both while playing and when i'm reading the forums. Meet new great people that I can create bonds with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? First i'd contact the league admin and tell him about the situation, provide with highlights. Also I would let the person who cheated that the admin have been contacted about the issue.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have only looked at THL: Tradition Hockey League (PS3) so far, will have a look around! Since i haven't really been in a active league before I really can't give my opinion.​

3. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

4. QuiN-TriX

QuiN-TriX Walk On

Sounds great! :)

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO Jason

6. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

7. QuiN-TriX

QuiN-TriX Walk On