Approved New Member: Qwigly

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 5, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Qwigly,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

He says he's having trouble responding to the thread.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    He didn't confirm his email. I tried to email him at the one provided and it bounced. You have to have a valid email here.

4. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Ok I'll let him know.

5. Qwigly

Qwigly Walk On

FINALLY!!! Sorry for the mixup.

Name: Kevin Leffler
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX - qwigly
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Central US
    General Availability for User vs User games: 3-9 pm most weekdays, about any time on weekends
    Favorite Teams: College - Nebraska
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Dirty Dozen Post on Utopia looking for members

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I have been in muiltiple ODs for NCAA through the OS site
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Video games in general...A LONG time, just started xbox and NCAA with '10 version
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim player with average stick skills. I like the strategy that is football so play sim as best I can in the video game trying to use multiple formations and plays depending on the offense I am using
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    That average age is young to me but not an issue, interact with all ages thru work and socially
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, none at this time
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Married with 2 kids. Grown up loving football although I never played. I especially enjoy the diversity that NCAA football provides as far as offensive and defensive schemes. I was born and raised in Nebraska, I remain an avid Husker fan even though I have not lived there for a long time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Don't have any concerns
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Looking to find a dynasty that is a good match for my play style and skills.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I pause the game and message the other player explaining what appears to be a bending of the rules. Try to work it out with that individual in private. If we cannot resolve it I will try to provide documentation to the commissioner to handle the situation, again, privately. I have been in some leagues where the MB deteriorated into ugly posts and do not want that.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I recently received an invite to join the DirtyDozen Ivy League Dynasty​

• Like Like x 1
  6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.