Approved New Member: RabidPanther

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 14, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome RabidPanther,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RabidPanther

RabidPanther Walk On

Name: Justin Gratzer
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xXxRabidPanther (xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: US Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: I have a great schedule (knock on wood) generally im available to play whenever im not at work and I usually get off a 2pm.
    Favorite Teams: Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Braves, Florida Gators, Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Never have been in one but have always wanted to join one.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was 7 years old, but always have been an avid sports gamer.. mainly baseball and football. Have played online (just madden) since around 08 ish?

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very realistic and I play true to the game that im playing.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I have many friends of young and old, and I feel there would be no difference on how I would interact with the people on this forum than I would with them. I feel age is only a number and everyone has something in common or has a common base that everyone can interact with. Ive always said no matter your views or opinions ill respect you if your respect me. Im a diehard Carolina Panthers fan but live in Atlanta so you can imagine the grief I get when i go to the Panther/Falcons games wearing Panther attire, but thats the fun of it. You like your team I like mine were ALL different on who we like but that doesnt mean your any better or worse than I am.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Didnt see any Madden Rules but would imagine that they are relatively close to what NCAA is?

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Have been a sports fan since I was 5. played baseball and football in Highschool. Baseball was my major sport but didnt get into football till late in my sporting career...started following football around '94. I was a Falcons fan for a bit then once the Carolina Panthers came into the league I jumped on the bandwagon because I loved the name panthers ( I was young lol) and have been following them since.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I dont think I would miss a beat I think I could get along with the vets on this site just fine.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Friends and better knowledge for the games I play. Mainly madden and maybe NCAA)

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would report it to the administrator or the commish of the league.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have browsed the leagues for madden, but it seemed some of them were full. Would like to join a "Rookie" type league.

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  4. RabidPanther

RabidPanther Walk On

Thanks for the Approval!! look forward to this new experience.

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    You will enjoy it man. It is a great site

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP