New Member: RageRoolz

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by RageRoolz, Jul 2, 2009.

1. RageRoolz

RageRoolz Guest

New Member: RageRoolz

Name:Tom
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX):RageRoolz(xbox)
    Email:RageRoolz@gmail.com
    AIM:RageRoolz
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:very flexible.generally noon to 3am on the weekdays(sometimes even later) and anytime on the weekends.i work the weekends but am off by 4pm. Lots of free time
    Favorite NCAA Team:Michigan
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:eek:peration sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?yeas, i've played in leagues since the ps2 ncaa 04. Very familiar with how it all works

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?since i was about 5 or so. I've been playing online since they released the network adapter for ps2.so quite awhile now

3. What type of player would you say you are?im a level headed straight player. I play for fun, but play to win. That being said, losing is a part of the game. I run a balanced attack generally, but i play to my teams strengths. I know the game very well, having played it for years.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Age is a number. It doesn't dictate maturity. I've had 40 year old men quite on me and then send me a message with profanity. I'm a normal guy, reasonable, and not an immature idiot. So age wouldn't be an issue. We are all on this website for the same reasons. To play some football and not have to deal with the crap you run into if you just go "play now" online

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?yes i have. I don't have any problems. All basic stuff.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you.I have checked them out a little bit, but i don't have any preferences. I'd like to be in a league with all bad teams because the recruiting makes it extremely fun, but as long as the players are straight and it keeps a good pace, its a league i would love to join.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Application approved.. check in at Tradition IV with Murkya.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

He's in TT IV now...I lost a guy