New Member: Ragz1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Ragz1, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Ragz1

Ragz1 Walk On

New Member: Ragz1

Name: Michael
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):Raven2t2(PS3)
    Email: djreflexion@gmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: 6-10 PM weeknights, weekends variable
    Favorite Teams: Tennessee vols & Titans
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operations Sports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 11 Yrs, I'm usually more of an off-line dynasty guy really haven't played on-line much in recent years due to not being able to find any "SIM" players.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Definitely a SIM gamer and west coast offense type of player but not afraid to take a gamble if i'm behind.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm sure most would be in a similar situation as me with work and family and enjoying playing PS3 whenever we get a break from work or the family life.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I've read them and they are what made me think that I would fit in well here.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm currently Active Duty Air Force been in for a little over 7rs now. I also do part time work as a DJ and Audio Engineer.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I look forward to being very active here especially since I can access it at work where I spend alot of time on-line when time permits.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to meet a good group of people to play on-line with and really get a chance to explore the on-line aspects of the various video game releases out there that i've been missing out on.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I'm honestly not the type to go running to the commish or taking the video unless we both couldnt amicably work it out amongst ourselves first. I want the offenders side of the story before I decide to elevate the situation.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've haven't check them out yet but look forward to being apart of a NCAA 11 dynasty and a Madden League.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved. Welcome to TF!

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Michael. We pride ourselves in "sim" gameplay so take a look around and hop on a waiting list of a league that interests you. Also, check the new member lounge frequently as we will be announcing league openings.