New Member: ram29jackson

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 29, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ram29jackson,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

answers. These will aid us in placing you in the proper league.

Name:ram29jackson
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):psn fullback29
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:pacific- california
    General Availability for User vs User games:maybe after 6 pm weekdays when I find job
    Favorite Teams: Penn State, Packers, Rams,Redskins,FSU, UCLA, most of my NCAA teambuilder created teams haha

how did you hear about Tradition Football: the gaming tailgate and your youtube video on house rules, I put your youtube vid for conference rosters on TGT

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? played in one 3 years ago called no little babies but half the guys were cheesers anyway, but overtime of playing randoms online and some guys at TGT i've learned what can be considered straight play or cheese..even though I pretty much already understood common sense basics about not being a win at all cost player

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? a few years, maybe 3 online

3. What type of player would you say you are? sickenly straight, I dont win more than I lose but when you play different people all the time its hard to always be the one who wins haha

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i'm 40 something

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? not yet, but I'm sure I understand the straight concept as said before

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. General sports fan, still looking for work,.. just looking for places that have majority straight sports gamers...and maybe teambuilder enthuseists on the creative side

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? May not know that till I get a feel for who is here and what goes on in the forums..?

What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? straight games so I dont play dumb randoms often

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    message a league rep after the game

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

dont know yet, not looking to commit immediately, I dont have ncaa 12 yet and not sure about how many leagues I could be in at one time..but I would hope you dont have to be in a league to be able to participate in the site...just want another site of straight sports gamers I can go to, to share media and stuff...maybe a teambuilder league later...if you require my real name at the top, let me know, but of course I held off in the beginning because its the internet and I dont want problems haha

my initials are P.S.

3. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

...I didnt know capital P p would do that haha

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

5. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

well, ok, haha, that was fast. I was waiting for a whole lot of scrutiny or something haha.

but I guess its generally understood how to figure out if a guy like straight play..one would hope.

6. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

can someone help me navigate a little? like,..where is a teambuilder teams pictures thread or a general ncaa 11/12 section for all things in the game ? its a little hard getting use to a new sites format etc

7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Cimmy24

Cimmy is setting up a new member league. He should be around soon bud

8. DC

DC Shake n Bake

The locker room is the general forum for everything including NCAA 11/12. I dnt think there is. Teambuilder picture thread. But that doesn't mean you can't start one

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I know who you are from the Gaming Tailgate. :)

10. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

ok, thanks

11. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

I know, but it seems I always do..or at least 3 times haha..Its like i'm the only one in the country who gets off on creating uniforms..? theyve had maybe close to 3 million hits on teambuilder and yet no one posts stuff elsewhere or for that matter doesnt look good because its a 13 year old who uses lime green and hot pink with black trim haha...at some point I will start annoying people with my teambuilder stuff though haha

12. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

ok, but, will see whats going down at TGT first...and theres a guy online who likes teambuilder like me and will start a league at a slow pace. I cant commit to some league where the kids get upset if you dont get 2 to 3 games a week in haha

13. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great to see you make your way over ram. If you want to start teambuilder talk in our roster project thread you are more than welcome to. I have participated in the OS teambuilder for FCS schools in the past and know how it can get your jollies off. If you need anything from us let me know.

14. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

ram29jackson

what up man, you the same guy I see floating around VSN sometimes?

15. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Walk On

thanks,..want to stay away from there now though. Not really edifying and it gets crass haha