Approved New Member: RamesuThe1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by RamesuThe1, Aug 3, 2014.

?

Should Kamau be approved?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1 Walk On

Name: Kamau
    Gamertag/PSN: RamesuThe1
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 5-11 pm est weekdays. Weekends by appointment
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Todd Ramsey

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Cheapassgamer.com
    Operationsports.com
    Utopia

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Gaming since 93
    Online since 03

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Sim

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm more concerned about availability and play-style. I believe age can affect those but it isn't a major factor to me.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Love sports and sports video games.
    Huge Orioles,Ravens and Terps fan. (Baltimorean)
    I love my flag football team to death.
    New dad, to an almost 1 year old baby girl and nothing more important than her and her mother (fiancé)

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    According to what I've read regarding the goals of the community here, I believe I'd be a perfect fit.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Rewarding sports gaming leagues with folks who play the way I do, respectfully but competitively.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Message him/her regarding the transgression. Try to handle it there. Take it to the commish post-game if necessary.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I've only been recommended for one. I plan to look more thoroughly after I've made it through the application process. I prefer fast moving sim-leagues.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Todd Ramsey

Todd Ramsey Walk On

Bucs This guy is highly recommended and one of the guys I was telling you about.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    RamesuThe1 Application Approved. Welcome to TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RamesuThe1

RamesuThe1 Walk On

Thanks for having me.

• Like Like x 1