New member - rangerp72

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by rangerp72, Jul 18, 2009.

1. rangerp72

rangerp72 Guest

New member - rangerp72

Name: Pat C
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): rangerp72 xbox
    Email: rangerp72@yahoo.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: In public saftey so my schedule changes but i am always able to get my games in.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Huskers(not all i use tho)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes, xboxlivesportsleague

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since they came out atari lol

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim style

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Always looking for a good challenge

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No, sounds good

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?No not yet, would like to be in a lg that i am competative with. I am not that good at the game so i dont want to be thrown to the wolves lol. That happened to me already in the other lg that i am in. I hope i did this right, i am not to computer savy lol.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Welcome to the site. We have all kinds of leagues here, and all kinds of skill levels. It doesn't really get hyper-competitive or anything, though some of the rivalries have been running for a while. It's more like a community of fans who like to play in an organized way.

I know the OFFL is trying to fill two spots in the OFFL Small Schools, one being a MAC West school, and the other is Army (the annual Army-Navy game is a fun yearly thing in that league, and I know the Navy coach is a casual gamer, too). Also, we are finalizing things for the first launch, so there could be some movement in the other leagues. Some of these guys claimed spots months ago, so we're making sure everyone is where they want to be. Could be an opening somewhere as we all get ready to launch.

You can get in touch with any league commish on the site. Have a look at them all. Just find a league that looks like your kind of thing, and if they have an opening, ask for it.

Welcome to the site,

AG

3. rangerp72

rangerp72 Guest

Thank you

The OFFL looks like it would be a good fit for me. I dont mind starting off with a small school and trying to work my way up the ladder to a bigger program. Thanks guys for letting me in.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

You may want to get with the commish right away. I think two of his three remaining openings went yesterday. There's still a MAC West spot (check the roster for details) so you should still be able to get in. Thanks again for deciding to play here. I think you'll be happy with your decision.

AG

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Is this guy taken care of?