NEW MEMBER: RASTA

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Rasta, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Rasta

Rasta Guest

NEW MEMBER: RASTA

Name:JAMES
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX):xbox: xKPSxRASTAMAN
    Email:Bakey1090@aim.com
    AIM:^^^
    Time Zone:CST
    General Availability:ANY
    Favorite Teams:Green Bay Packers Wisconsin Badgers Milwaukee Brewers
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:Another league looking to recruit

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA and Madden both at Operationsports also one that is currently running smooth at KCMadden.c om

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? PLaying since i was 4 online since halo came out for xbox haha

3. What type of player would you say you are?Definitly Sim

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well i seem to be way below the average player's age but i feel like thats fine, im a serious player that looks for a real game and if it means i play more mature people to do so then so be it.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no i read through and agree with everything i read.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I grew up in Las Vegas now live in Wisconsin been a gamer practically my whole life and am looking for the best all around expirence. Im a pretty simple guy enjoy most sports watching and playing. Majority of my time i just chill on Xbox and try and improve on skills and just enjoy the game.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yea ive been checking out 2 leagues one that needs a replacement and i know how important replacements are the other is one that is a draft league starting up he soon

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good to see you finally made your way over to TF rasta!