Approved New Member: Redef

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 27, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Redef,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Shaun Mason another who is not getting the registration email. Having him check his spam folder.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

can you check it out before i do anything for his account and erase any forensic evidence... lol

4. Redef

Redef Walk On

Checked spam, got it. Wow you guys are quick. Here is the app for PS3 Country Club on Tiger PGA 13.

Name: Bryan
    PSN: Redef PS3
    Time Zone: PST (-8)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Available on Sundays and Mondays and all other days in the early morning after I get off work around 0800.
    Favorite Teams: Seattle Sonics, Seattle Seahawks, Los Angeles Lakers,
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: On the EA Sports forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Maybe years ago, informally with some friends, nothing as cool as this

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Wow, um since the age of 14, so that makes it 12 years as a gamer. Yikes.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive but respectful of rules, this is how I play golf with my buddies, we love the game of golf, but love the rules just as much. We just laugh at each other when we totally flub it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Seems just about right. I'm pretty mature even for my middle 20's age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have. They look good, I like them, more gamer communities should be based off such ideals.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I live in Seattle and have for the past 13-14 years loved the Pacific NW. I like travelling to Vegas, I run marathons, I play basketball, I love hiking.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I fit in as a person that likes to hang out and talk shop, and with the new introduction of Country Clubs on Tiger 13, I think this is the perfect entryway into hanging with people that love golf.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Hanging out and talking about recent golf events while hitting the course!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I am a person of integrity and I expect the same from everyone that joins sites like these. You just calmly confront the person directly and let them know that they might have played that incorrectly or violated a rule (just in case they didn't know). Then move on with the rules from there, if they have to forfeit, so be it. If they want to make a fuss about CLEARLY violating a rule, maybe they should play a game with less rules. Golf is tough!

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have seen a few different leagues around, but none that place importance on rules and sim play to make the game as realistic as possible while still having fun. I also like sticking to a schedule and being flexible to jump into a game on free time. I look forward to hitting the fairway with ya'll.

5. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    Another solid TW forums vet if I'm not mistaken.We are creating a nice core of guys who play year round here this year (y)

6. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    I'll save a spot for you in the PS3 CC sir! I have about 3 left

7. Redef

Redef Walk On

Thanks! Yes, I've been playing Tiger since Tiger 06...what a long way we have come. This year is the best yet IMO.

8. Redef

Redef Walk On

Oh SWEEEET!!! Man Country Clubs, it is ABOUT TIME. This is gonna be ROCKIN! Let me know how to join it! Can't wait to see you guys on the course!

9. Vlad

Featured Threads:
    Reply with your PSN in this tread.The info is in the first post.Welcome to TSO (as I'm sure we'll have no problem with your app)

I believe you'll recognize at least by name Altern8 , StormJr and SkinniePost

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    The email is working.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Redef

Redef Walk On

k maybe I'm retarded....but I can't post on that thread, insufficient privleges.....

12. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You are not retarded, no one approved you.

It's taken care of now.

13. Redef

Redef Walk On

lol....you guys r great, I can already tell I'm going to love it here!

14. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    That's what we are counting on.:)

15. Altern8

Altern8 Walk On

Hi Red, welcome man :), I'll send you a friend request on the PSN.

16. StormJr

StormJr Walk On

Welcome Redef!