NEW MEMBER - Redspyda863

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Redspyda863, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Redspyda863

Redspyda863 Walk On

NEW MEMBER - Redspyda863

Name: Fred Perdue
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Redspyda863/PSN
    Email: Kingofthesouf863@aol.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: EVERYDAY, im a student but im very active.
    Favorite Teams: Miami Hurricanes, USC Trojans, Miami Heat, Boston Redsox.
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? NCAA, Madden. Where? Operation Sportsforums

2. How long have you been playing video games? Since i was a little kid How long have you been playing online? 2007

3. What type of player would you say you are? SIM, Competitive, Hardcore (can take a loss though).

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? pretty good. im a football junky/purist so i will fit right in.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? only concern is the rule on blitzing. my fav coach is rex ryan and i model my game after him. and also controlling a player that i moved. i have very little presnap movement but its sometimes manual (not cheesy). but i make my own plays on the fly someitmes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time: Im a football purist that lives in central florida where thats a big part of life. I ended up here because of corrupt leagues and dynasties. i just want realistic football which is what i see here. Hate the FLORIDA GATORS WITH A PASSION. HURRICANES FAN TIL THE CASKET DROPS

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? playing in long lasting dynasties and getting very competitive with a good/great group of folks that know the game and enjoy the game.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? first i inform the user of the rule they are breaking. if they continue to break the rule i whip out my handy video camera and video the offender while messaging the commish and giving him the evidence and then letting them handle it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes. there are a few i like even if i have to have to take on a project team (i love those, very rewarding). i just want a league where guys play realistic. and dont abuse those rediculous gameplan settings (ncaa) hate em.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

You missed question 7.. And do you mind elaborating more on what exactly you are concerned with in the rules as far as blitzing?

3. Redspyda863

Redspyda863 Walk On

i plan on being pretty active i was worried id have to give a really long summary but now that i know i dont have to thats cool. on a 1-10 scale id say a 7.5. i like the concepts here. it has alot to be desired

my concern with blitzing is i use the 3-4 which basically interchanges lb and de, and sa to lb in packages. i like lots of blitz pressure, from lots of angles and some guys say its a little out there because its very effective. in no way am i cheese, but as a former player and aspiring coach i draw up plays myself and move guys around so it really makes it really confusing to know where that extra guy(s) are coming from

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

We can talk more about your blitzing schemes later.. With each new game, we have to re-evaluate many of our rules based on new/changed gameplay features..

In years past, manually moving multiple guys on the field created some AI flaws that affected the game, which is what we were trying to avoid with our rules in place..

So my answer would be to make sure that the play schemes you are making still follow the rules in place.. Feel free to send me a PM if you have anymore questions..

Your application is approved..

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias