New Member: ReenTheAngry

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 19, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ReenTheAngry,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ReenTheAngry

ReenTheAngry Walk On

Name: ReenTheAngry
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone:central
    General Availability for User vs User games: yes. much more often than not
    Favorite Teams: LSU
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: googled online dynasy

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes. Madden 11. with a few friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 25 years or so. 3 or 4 years online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Defensive. Strategic.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? sounds perfect to me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a portrait painter in southern Louisiana. I lived in NYC for 8 years before living here. I love the New Orleans saints more than most things in the world (and always have). I am really in to video game football.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Smoothly with no problems.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A chance to play with other gamers who enjoy football for what it is. I am sick of playing with guys online who don't seem to know the first thing about real football. I am sick playing guys who do not see the advantage of a good punt.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? After winning the game with better play calling, I would report it to one of the managers.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not checked out the leagues yet. I would love to play as a team who has at least a realistic chance at playing in a bowl game.

3. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

ReenTheAngry

You may have to improve some of your answers, but I will let management handle that. Assuming you get approved please check out my thread for my new league.

4. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Reen - please take another look at question 3 and expand on your answer.

5. ReenTheAngry

ReenTheAngry Walk On

3. What type of player would you say you are? I spend a lot of time playing video games and primarily stick to sports titles. I love realistic football and usually depend on quality defensive play calling to best my opponent. I am a friendly dude who just want to play other people who take ncaa/madden seriously.

6. Keller

Application approved. Welcome to TSO. Please let me know if you have any questions.

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Woah Keller's approving apps now? *runs for cover*

8. Keller

Don't worry - Shaun gave us the "if you do anything else I'll ban you" speech - so you're safe.