Approved New Member: ren6175

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ren6175,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. ren6175

ren6175 Walk On

Name: David Binkley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ren6175 - xbox cooper3800 - PS3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: daveb6175@yahoo.com Skype
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Any day after 9:00pm
    Favorite Teams: Chicago Blackhawks, Indianapolis Colts
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Easports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? No

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 30 years or so. I've been playing online for the 5 or so.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Solid. I am capable of giving a good challenge, not the best but not a pushover.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a mature gamer. I don't like to get into arguments or put others down. I am a gracious loser and winner. I don't like to use or hear a lot of profanity.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. No questions or concerns. Good to see some organization and focus on community and not winning.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a family man. Happily married, father of 4 kids. Oldest is 12 years old and starting to get into gaming as well. Love to play video games of all kinds. Mostly sports games. Normally, I play dynasty type modes by myself, but the newer games like NCAA and Tiger Woods are creating the opportunity to play these modes via the internet. This interests me.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I feel from what I've read that many of the gamers on this website are similar to me. I feel like I have similar goals (to play hard and have fun). I also enjoy discussing games on the forums such as this so the gaming and community go hand in hand.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I want what you all want. To play hard and have fun. I want to join the CC for Tiger Woods and will start to look around for other leagues possibly for NHL, Forza, or NCAA.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Be polite and mature. Ask the other player to stop. If no response or negative response, finish the game. Report the situation through the appropriate channels (moderator, commissioner, league support).

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? As stated above: Tiger Woods, NHL, Forza, NCAA. My preferred setup is a mixture of user vs. user and solo play.

3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

approved, nice application... jump on down to the Golf forums and post in the Bushwood thread