Approved New Member: ReservedCrown

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ReservedCrown, Oct 24, 2015.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ReservedCrown

ReservedCrown Walk On

Name: Andrew
    Gamertag/PSN: ReservedCrown
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 7-10 / Weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Reddit

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    First year

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    20+ years, 04 was first year of Madden been playing since.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Simulation, not much experience with online madden due to lack of realism in games.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Should fit right in.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    Have had a job in education for a while, just moved back in with the rents and picked up my first corporate job. Getting used to the 9-5 grind and have a bit of a commute which causes me to be on later and sleeping earlier.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I've experience with online communities formed around message boards, and without knowing the culture it's hard to say what you place within it would be. I've always thought observing a culture first was most important to submersing yourself in it.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    To have a group of frenemies to build relationships through madden with. To get to the point where you're laughing about losses and joking about wins. To have the familiarity to be able to prepare weekly for opponents as if I were back coaching DII football.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Continue playing it out and bring it to the commissioners attention if it seemed flagrant enough to warrant being discussed. I can't say I've never gotten mad at a video game, but I don't have that teen rage flowing through me.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I wasn't quite sure where to find them. I'll poke around the website after submitting this, but this was the first link brought to my attention. I've limited experience with online games, but I've been playing madden for more than 10 years now so if the games ARE simulation then it shouldn't be too significant of a learning curve. I think...

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Nice app ReservedCrown we will get you approved here in the next day or so. There are a couple leagues with openings, I'll link you in this thread once you are approved

3. ReservedCrown

ReservedCrown Walk On

Thank you,

Looking forward to making some rivalries.

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

approved

5. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!