Approved New Member: Rhight

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 17, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Rhight,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

Jun 17, 2013
    Name: Ryan Hight
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): RHIGHT ps
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: 4pm est- 12am est
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators, Miami Heat, Denver Broncos
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: A friend who often reads posts here.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, NCAA. Ive been involved with about 5 people since NCAA 09, but looking for something with more dedicated users.2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    10yrs. Since NCAA 093. What type of player would you say you are?
    Sim. I love realistic football, and im in love with recruiting.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm very mature for my age, and I actually would be estatic to play with matue gamers. Woul be a good change of pace, I must say.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, no just maybe a point in the right direction for a solid league.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm a avid dynsaty user. I love the Florida Gators and football as a whole. I love NCAA and its release is probably my favoriate day of the year. I'm actually on vacation to play it this week. as far as work, I'm a correction officer and love my job, but i cant wait to finish school and become a P.E. teacher and be able to live my dream of coaching.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    Very well, I have an abondance of sports knowledge, so I'm sure i'll fit in real well.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    A great gaming expericance, leading to many immerse leagues.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    1st id pause the game, and explain to them so I know they are certain of the rule. Then if it repeatedly happens ill make sure to let my league commish know of the situation. I could always record it with my iphone for proof.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

I read a little. Mainly ive been focused on how to be able to join a league. Im interested in a fast moving dynasty, when legit rosters come out, basically with 24-48hr advances.
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012