new member: rice4114

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by rice4114, Nov 8, 2010.

1. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Name: Tony Jones
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ps-rice4114
    Email: rice4114@yahoo.com
    AIM:mgoblue2222
    Time Zone: pacific
    General Availability: latenights
    Favorite Teams:michigan, arizona, penn state
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: through redwings

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? played in NCAA

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ive been playing video games since colecovision. Ive been playing online for several years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Im a good player but there is definitely room for improvement.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think as long as we are all mature when playing online there shouldnt be a difference between someone who is 20 and someone who is 40.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? No I lagree with the rules 100%.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im living out in California so sometimes it can be tough meeting up for games but ive done a good job so far. I like to play football that is realistic and fun. I rarely just play a random online game because it seems to turn into playing someone that has found a glitch and stopping them. I am currently in the shame to fame league and would like to join here.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? I try to get on everyday and report on how the season is going. Right now I have a great Penn State team and a brutal San Diego State team and they are fun to play in their own way.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? Keeping up with our online dynasty and sharing stories about the games.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Repot it to your commisioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Im new to the site but I will probably keep at least 2 dynastys going. This will be a great place to find new leagues to play in. Again I would like to be a part of the Shame to Fame league.

Thank you

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Tony.

3. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Thanks for the welcome.We will play with Aztec pride on every down!

4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

There is a spot open in Souther Comfort with Florida St. Season 2 week 2 right now Florida St won their game week 1. Let me know if u are interested