New Member: Richard Smiley

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Apr 26, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Richard Smiley,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Name:Richard Smiley
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GT:ColdDarkendSoul
    Email:RichardSmiley1986@yahoo.com
    AIM:none
    Time Zone:eastern
    General Availability:I am online in the AM from 10am-1:30pm i work from 2pm-11:30pm est i got on at night at 11:45pm est till about 2:30am or 3:00am est. i am off work on weekends and im online mostly all day on weekends
    Favorite Teams:Cincinnati
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:http://www.operationsports.com/

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? i play ncaa football but None on this website..

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i have been playing video games for 15 years i have been playing online for 4years now since 2007.

3. What type of player would you say you are? a non-hardcore gamer i am a chill dude i play hard tho but in a non-cheese way..

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i dont really even care about age as long as they arent 17and under i like mature guys..

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? no i dont.. i love the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.i am from Cincinnati,ohio i am a cool guy good commish and good gamer i play all types of games but ncaa football is my main game i play..

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?yes as much as i can since i want to host my dynasty on here

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? having a place to host my online dynasty..

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? just talk to the commish that runs the dynasty

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? only 3 or 4 i really like..

3. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i also want to know how i can Host my Online dynasty on this website.. for ncaa 2012.. i am running 2 dynastys right now 1 is a adv every 2 days. the other is adv every other day.. the 1st is year 3 the 2nd is year 1.. i did run my old dynasty for 15 seasons in ncaa 2011 and in ncaa 2010 i had a dynasty that i ran for 20 seasons.

Guys like how i run my dynasty's a few dont. i ran my dynasty on heisman or AA cpu AI is all 60 for ncaa 2011 3-4 user games a year. open dynasty yes.. but it's 2 teams in the ACC,Big12,big10,pac10/12,SEC.. 1 non AQ-team or ND and 1 guy for the BigEAST..

i like guys that play cpu games and do their recruiting EACH WEEK!!! and non-cpu restarters and chessers and thats all..

besides all that i need info on how i can put my online dynasty on here and get things going ASAP.. i'll even pay the 12 bucks for 1 year if need be man...

4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

have all your guys sign up that are in the dynasty, then go from there...

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Richard,

1. Application Approved.
    2. Get your feet wet around here before we talk about you being a commissioner. We don't "host" leagues in the sense you are probably used to.

Shaun

6. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Get my feet wet as in doing what? talking to guys on forums? what is it that you need me too do? if you can tell me let me know..

Also..

Re: NCAA 12: Tradition Football is loading up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roggie

(((((A friend and I are running one of the more successful NCAA 11 ODs on OS. Xbox 360 Dynasty for committed players

I may talk to him and see what he thinks about having Tradition Football host our dynasty. I've seen a lot of you guys around here, and it seems like a respectable group.)))))))))))

we would love to have you.

- Own forum with moderator access rights
    - Large pool of sim players to help stay full
    - Access to the very active TSO commish forum for ideas and support

THE ONLINE DESTINATION FOR SIM SPORTS GAMERS
    http://www.traditionsportsonline.com

i had seen that on the OS.com forums.

When i was reading that post i was thinking this website can host your online dynastys also.. i was going to but the 12 bucks per year or 50bucks per year membership.but i'll hold off on that for a sec. so i can know what i need to from here?

if you can reply that will help me a lot thx..

7. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

thx for your help man

8. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Richard,

Commissioners here run leagues for TSO, according to our rules and management. If you have a league that you would like to move here, we can discuss it. I prefer if people get used to the community a bit before bringing a whole league over.

Basically, I like people to learn what we are about before committing to running a league here. Paid membership isn't required, we have found most people do that when they are ready to support a site they love.

PM me if you have questions.

Shaun

9. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i would like too move my league over here for ncaa 2012 football it wont take me long at all to learn about what this website is about because i already love it so i'll just PM you about a dynasty Q/A

10. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i have also filled out my Draft info.you will get a cool dude and good ncaa gamer man i love recruiting a ton..your going to get a steal in the 3rd/4th round by picking up 1st round talent!! :D LOL!

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Richard,

The Draft is only for Premier members.

Shaun

12. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i'll just buy the 12 bucks for 1 year membership right now then...

13. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

where can i buy this 12 dollars premier membership at i have been looking just about all over the site...

14. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

NVM i have found it

15. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i got Just the 1year membership now im a new premier Member...

16. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i had also filled out my draft info yesterday.. but it got removed by staff..if there is a way you can repost my draft info that would been cool

17. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

if you cant then let me know and i'll just repost it...

18. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

also i'll like to know whats the rules on signatures? if there are any let me know..

19. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

also whats your rules on having Xbox Live Gamercards in your signatures? if there is a rule on it let me know...

20. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

Sorry about that my draft info is still up and it is awaiting moderator approval

21. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Spamming me with messages isn't going to get things done faster Richard.

22. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

im very sorry man

23. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    I'm not upset, I realize all of this is new for you.

24. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome to TSO man. This thread is epic

• Like Like x 2
  25. Richard Smiley

Richard Smiley Walk On

i did need help or Answers too my Question on "whats your rules on having Xbox Live Gamercards in your signatures? if there is a rule on it let me know" and "i'll like to know whats the rules on signatures?"