Approved New Member: RickleJ3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 1, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. RickleJ3

RickleJ3 Walk On

Name: Jonathon Rickle
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX RickleJ3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern Time.
    General Availability for User vs User games: Can set up anytime with another user through communication.
    Favorite Teams: Wolverines, Bengals, Reds
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Seen it online while searching for madden 25 leagues.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes ive played and ran a few Franchises and Dynastys. Also played a few NBA associations
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Ive been playing xbox for atleast 10 years. Been playing video games back to Sega about 7 years old
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Always play like its a real game situation. So id say a good sport.
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I would prefer playing in a more mature league where people dont quit if they lose a couple games. and like to play the game like its actually realistic situations.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have, no questions at this time.
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im 23 years old and a Father. I enjoy playing video games in my spare time and my favorite series are the Madden and NCAA games because i love Football. also play NBA and a few other games just for fun but my sports games i take very seriously.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think it should be great im hoping everyone hear plays to have a good time, have some fun but also win in a respectable manner.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Being able to play in a Madden Or NCAA league that lasts more than 1 season to where you actually get to build your team as you go like you would if you were just doing the season offline by yourself.. making friends and rivals along the way.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let them know its agaisnt the site or league rules. if they dont care then obviously informing the commish or staff on the site.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I want to join a madden or NCAA league that has potential to last for a long time i like the whole bulding process after some of your stars you have no have come and gone.

3. RickleJ3

RickleJ3 Walk On

How will i know if im allowed to start searching for a league to join? am i good to do it now?

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Good app.. Approved. Sorry for the delay was out of town. Should be good to search for leagues here in a few minutes..