New Member: Ritt31

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Ritt31, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Ritt31

Ritt31 LET'S GO PITT!

New Member: Ritt31

Name: Bob Ritter
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Ritt31 (Xbox360)
    Email:rjritter31@gmail.com
    AIM:catch3117
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: evenings. I work a steady 7am to 5:30pm day job with some erratic travel but has not been a problem in the past.
    Favorite Teams: Pitt, Clemson, Nebraska, Steelers, Dolphins
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Commish for Working Man's League, Outspoknpoet.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I started online with Madden 10 last year on multiple sites. Started with VNFL on Pastapadre forum and got invited to other leagues based on my sim play and activeness.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing games since Sega Genesis 16 bit. Yeah I am old. Online since Halo 2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Love football, love playing sports and competition but not a cheeser. it is just a game and it should be sim and fun.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Looks like I am average. Always been told that but based on your metrics, you confirmed it. I am glad this is a more mature website because I got tired of the immaturity on other sites.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and No. Looks good to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well, like I said before I have a steady office job as an Engineer that has erratic travel but not as much anymore. I just returned from an overseas assignment in Brazil and yes the women are as advertised. I got to do a lot of traveling down there and got to see tons of cool places. I got my degree from the University of Pittsburgh but also attended George Washington University for some time on a baseball scholarship. Other than that I am a diehard Pittsburgh sports fan, even the Pirates.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Since I do have a full time job, a wife and hopefully a baby soon, I will be as active as possible. I don't think I would have time to commish any leagues but will do everything I need to do not to let anyone in my league down.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to get involved in one or maybe two leagues with a great group of guys that like to play sim football.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? What I have done in the past is pause the game, message him, and ask if he knows that is breaking the rules. If he acknowledges he did wrong, we move on but I wont push the issue. If it happens again, I bring it up to the commish to handle.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have not checked any other leagues yet but will be browsing after I get this application done. I signed up originally to be a part of the WML commished by Outspoknpoet but I can tell there are other great leagues here. Time permitting I will get involved.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Bob. We have a few engineers on the site as well. With your educational background it sounds like you have a good head on those shoulders. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.