New Member: RJ Emeka

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by RJ Emeka, Nov 16, 2010.

1. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

Name:Roger Emeka
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 rog514
    Email:rogerrabbit03@gmail.com
    AIM:
    Time Zone:
    General Availability: Pretty much everyday
    Favorite Teams: Raptors, Giants NY, Blue Jays, Noles, Rangers NY, Leafs
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operationsports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Madden, NCAA and NHl all via operationsports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Since I was 4 or 5 starting with Donkey Kong
    3. What type of player would you say you are?

Very sim. I make it my duty to play realistically. Being a member at operationsports really rammed it in my head that that is absolutely the way you have to play and you really get the best gaming experience playing that way.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I'm more mature for my age and would rather play with older people it is perfectly fine with me

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

No the rules are perfect and it helps weed out bad players

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm in my final year of university. Hope to be going to law school afterwards. I love sports. I watch everything I can. Huge Huge Raptors fan.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

Absolutely, there's good amount of posts in the off topic boards and sports boards as well, so I'll definitely add my 2 cents

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Find some good long lasting leagues as well as contribute to sports chatter etc. I always love finding new message boards and hearing different opinions as well. And again, because it is more mature here, you don't get that immature posting from people who just troll the same lame opinions.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Contact the commish privately. Never air that stuff out in the open. Causes too much drama.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Yeah the NCAA leagues are really cool. I want to find one that will last me until NCAA 12. And maybe and NHL league as well.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Once this gets approved, come have a look at the Sim-Nation boards. I see you're a 'Noles fan. I have a member playing as FSU who is having some time issues and may have to leave. He's hanging in until a replacement can be found. If you end up being that, you'll be taking over a team that has had some recent success, and has been managed by a user, so no weird CPU recruiting stuff. Also, we have guys playing as Miami and Florida, so you'll have some built in rivals. Anyway, it looks like a possible fit, so once the guys stop by and give you the go ahead, come have a look. We're a pretty active bunch.

3. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

Hmm, I'll have to see. I have 2 ACC dynasties already and another would maybe be overkill.

It's a SEC, BigTen ACC dynasty?

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Yes it is. If you're overbooked on that stuff, it's no problem. Just looked like a fit at first glance. Try Easy's Left Coast league if you're looking for a change. I think we need a Pac-10 team. I play Stanford, and we have an Arizona, and a USC. Need a fourth in a three team Pac-10, Big 12, MWC league, if you're interested.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great application Roger. Application Approved. Welcome to TF

6. RJ Emeka

RJ Emeka Walk On

Thanks appreciate it. Glad im on board.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

you interested in building up a one star program into a national powerhouse in a one star only dynasty?