NEW MEMBER - ROB G

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Rob G, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Rob G

Rob G Walk On

Name: Rob G
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): No1OnTheCorner , XBOX

Email: uva13rg@yahoo.com
    AIM: uva13rg
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability: weekday afternoons, weekends
    Favorite Teams: Virginia Cavaliers, New Orleans Saints
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: from Joshuaadam88

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I do NCAA Football 11 Online Dynasties. Most through IGN Boards

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Been playing video games for about 6 years. I have been playing online for about 2ish.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I am not an amazing player, but I am committed and enjoy a challenge. I enjoy as realistic gameplay as possible. I do not get enjoyment from beating people or the computer 100-0 or anything like that. I like the challenge of building a program through the years, taking your lumps as you go.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    As long as you love NCAA Football you're a friend of mine.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes I have and it all seems very clear.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a college athlete that enjoys keeping up with sports, especially college football even though UVA sucks ha (i dont play for them). I love NCAA Football 11 and can't wait to get started on here.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    As active as my schedule allows me too . I enjoy being an active member in forums/leagues.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A committed online dynasty and great gameplay due to the structure of this community.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Probably finish the game then message the site or league commish depending on what happened and then message the opponent to see if we can resolve whatever it is or make sure it doesnt happen in the future.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have and they all look great. Hoping to find one that is just starting so I don't have to jump in middle of the season.

Thanks guys!

2. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I hope you get accepted soon...message me on XBL or here when you do

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

4. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    BTW, where do you play?

5. Rob G

Rob G Walk On

i dont play football, just golf at wofford college, blew the knee out in hs so i live vicariously through ncaa haha

6. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Take a look at Glory Days. We are currently recruiting some members and it is week 1 of the 2012 season. The league is 4-star or lower rated programs in the ACC, Big XII, and SEC. Virginia is currently open in the ACC. The commish is timpegoose and he is the man to talk to about joining.

7. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Hey man, we have 2 openings left in Overdrive... including Virgina.