Approved New Member: RobbyB34

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 20, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome RobbyB34,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Name: Robby Banks
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): RobbyB34
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: Any night after 5pm
    Favorite Teams: BIG UGA fan, and any Atlanta team
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: user 1ke

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? VSN, I played NCAA and Madden.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing since Super Nintento days. And I have been playing online for a LONG time.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a sports person more than anything. Very sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am almost there.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?I have read them and I agree to everything.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I have been at VSN for almost a year. That was my first online gaming league. I am looking to find a NCAA league to get into for 14. I am married with a 5 yr old girl. I work M-F 8-5.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I don't see any problems.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A college football league that last.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I talk to that player first to make sure HE knew he broke the rules and if he doesn't fix it go to the commissioner.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? NCAA 14.

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

What system will you be playing on Robby? Application looks good. Just need to know what system you will be playing on so we can help you get on a league.

4. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Xbox360. Sorry about that. I thought I put it.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

No worries man.. I was not familiar with VSN so that did not help. Good app and you should be approved now. Just let us know what we can do to help you here, and get into some leagues here.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  6. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Glad to see a place with ncaa leagues.

9. KnightNoles