Approved New Member: Robert Sloop

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 12, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Robert Sloop

Robert Sloop Walk On

Name: Rob Sloop
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox Tag: ZRob72
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: US Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 10pm Eastern time
    Favorite Teams: UNC Tarheels (Football), Winnipeg Jets NHL, Minnesota Vikings NFL
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From JustCallMeJuice
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Madden, NCAA Where? With Friends

2. How long have you been playing video games? A long time How long have you been playing online? Since 1998 (PC), 2001 XBL

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive but not insane. I like to play for fun, but do enjoy winning.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm fine with it. I get along with pretty much everyone, I'm very easy going.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes. Any questions or concerns? No concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I'm married with two kids and two dogs. Gaming time is limited due to that fact. I enjoy, FPS games, racing games and sports games. I'm average at all of them. I
    work in the automotive financial services industry, so games are my daily stress relief....

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I believe I'll fit in fine. Again, I'm easy-going

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? good times playing sports games

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? 1. I
    remind my opponent of the rules (2 opportunities). 2. If my requests are ignored then I'd finish the game as planned and seek assistance from the league admin.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? NHL 14.

3. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

i can vouch for Robert Sloop - been gaming with him for years, and should be an active member of our new THL (NHL 14) league.

krtgolfing Wyrmreaver

Thanks boys!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.