Approved New Member: Robert Taylor

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 27, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. Crakajak24

Crakajak24 Walk On

Name: Robert

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM gbnewman12

Time Zone: Central

General Availability for User vs User games: Any

Favorite Teams: Broncos since I was a kid. Then it
    would have to be Texans and Ravens.

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation sports forum.

. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes for the past few years. I used to run a few.

What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Nascar, NHL,NFL and NBA

How long have you been playing video games? FOR 24 probably

How long have you been playing online? Years

What type of player would you say you are?Competitive and a good sportsman

Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am just under that at 27 years old and I want to be in a mature game playing setting.

Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Yes

Any questions or concerns? No

. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Remind him or her that they are breaking the rules and if they continue then contact a Commish.

Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Yes

Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in the standard Madden 25

3. Crakajak24

Crakajak24 Walk On

FIRST AND LAST NAME (OR LAST INITIAL): Robert T
    EMAIL: Robtaylor252005@gmail
    YIM Lanceconnan@yahoo.com I use AIM more though
    TIME ZONE: Central
    PSN ID: crakajak24
    What is your previous league experience (if any)? I have been in a few Leagues Including Commish

Please list ALL of the leagues that you are currently involved in. None yet. I like the set up of this one

A lot of us are dedicated one league players; will you be playing in multiple Madden leagues for M25, and if so how can you ensure that you will be a successful active owner in The Q? I will be playing in just this one most likely

How did you hear about us? Operation sports

Why do you want to join the The QSF? I like the setup of skipping years and being a older group

We pride ourselves in respect and communication; so why would you be a good addition to the league? I am matured and would like to play with mature adults in a game that I love

We promote an active community and prefer that our members check in on a nearly daily basis; do you anticipate any issues in being active on the forums and contributing to the league and the TSO community in general? I do not

What is the general schedule when you would expect to be available to play league games? Anytime usually

We are a league that intends to play the full Madden release cycle; are you the type of player that enjoys playing Madden year round, or just during football season? I hate leagues that stop around january

With the next generation of consoles on the horizon; do you foresee circumstances where you would stop playing Madden 25 on the PS3 in favor of one of the new consoles? I am not sure if i will get PS4 at launch but I will stay on ps3 to finish this league if I did

What does “simulation” football mean to you? It means play to the best of your ability the way It is meant to be played in Real life.

Which is more important to you… Winning or playing a game fairly and coming up short? If I get beat that means I need to go back to the game topes and see what i did wrong

What is your favorite team? And is having them a deal breaker for you or are you willing to play with any team that is available? I will play with anyone. Now I would love a team that fits my style.

We advance the online franchise every three days (72 hours) and require each owner to manage all aspects of their franchise. Will you be able to meet our advance schedule?
    Of course

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved